Bed and Breakfast
Yesteryear's Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Registered Historic Victorian home. Semi-rural setting in SW Nova Scotia.
- Rooms: 3
- Breakfast Service:
- 4 Star Canada Select Heritage Home, in quiet countryside. Restored and renovated in keeping with yesteryears but with all modern conveniences. 23 miles / 38 km from Yarmouth and the ferry to or from Maine.
- We have spacious bedrooms, all with ensuite/private bathrooms, tastefully furnished with antiques & collectibles. Colour cable T.V. & VCR's, clock radio, bathrobes in all rooms.
- Full Breakfast. See our 'Meals' page for details. Complementary tea & coffee available on request at any time.
- Gourmet dinner available for our guests only. See the 'Meals' page for details and contact us for your reservation or if you have questions.
- High speed Wireless Internet. Off street parking, motorcycle & bike shelter . 18 hole golf course minutes from our home. Scenic ocean-side restaurant and walking trails close by. We are located a short distance from Pubnico's main attractions.
- We speak English, French and Spanish.
- Check In/Check Out: 04:00 pm / 11:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 7 days or more before the date of arrival, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Less than 7 days (see email confirmation) will result in a one night charge plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.
- Seasonal Information: May to mid-October
Payment Methods & Discounts
Yesteryear's Bed & Breakfast